changing parking lights

would any one know how to change the front parking light on a 99? and while we're at it, how about the driving /fog light? thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (D O A) wrote:

From a previous posted on the same subject

Thanks...... I pulled he headlight cover and could get my hand in but could not get it to release. May have to pull the parking light fuze to cut the power. You can cut the power to the head lamps and get them to stay up but the parking light remains hot. I may have screwed up per you note. I was trying to push the tabs rather than pulling them. Very hard to get leverage while messing around down there. HiHi