Check Engine light in 85 vette

Hi everybody I have a problem I have a 1985 vette and I can't get the check engine light to go out. Any help would be appreciate,Thanks

It won't go out because you have a trouble code set...after you determine & correct the trouble ..just disconnect the battery for about 30 seconds and then reconnect it ...the trouble light will go out ..BUT may come back on again if the trouble has not been corrected...

been there !!! many of my problem codes were in that darn crossfire set-up it use to have.. get the error code read and start fixing problems. welcome to the real C-4 world :-)
no pun intended
--
"Key"
=====