check out this new way to make money with your Vette

Too bad I'm not loaded, I'd have to put some Massengill advertisements on his car.

Reply to
sbright

LOL. Maybe he's having trouble making the payments?

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (and I have the title)

Reply to
CardsFan

A few weeks ago there was a rather well endowed woman sold the space on her breasts for advertising for over $4,000. Might be the same person "double" dipping as I doubt many men call there Corvettes "Gorgeous" but then it is from the left coast.

Reply to
Dad

her breasts for advertising

Several weeks ago Leno or someone mentioned a bald headed guy who sold his forehead for ad space.

If my ex-wife could sell space on her @$$ I could file for alimony from HER.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Funk

I guess that would depend on what she's doing for a living now-a-days.

-Stan lol

Reply to
sbright

Didn't anyone notice the zero feedback, member since the day the auction started, etc. and he wants $6000 from someone for something they will never verify actually occurs?

Reply to
Tom in Missouri