check out this new way to make money with your Vette

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemU74424055
Too bad I'm not loaded, I'd have to put some Massengill advertisements on his car.

LOL. Maybe he's having trouble making the payments?
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (and I have the title)

A few weeks ago there was a rather well endowed woman sold the space on her breasts for advertising for over $4,000. Might be the same person "double" dipping as I doubt many men call there Corvettes "Gorgeous" but then it is from the left coast.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

her breasts for advertising
Several weeks ago Leno or someone mentioned a bald headed guy who sold his forehead for ad space.
If my ex-wife could sell space on her @$$ I could file for alimony from HER.
Charlie

on
her
I guess that would depend on what she's doing for a living now-a-days.
-Stan lol

Didn't anyone notice the zero feedback, member since the day the auction started, etc. and he wants $6000 from someone for something they will never verify actually occurs?