Chemtool B12

Has anyone tried using Chemtool B12 in 92-96 LT1? Any pros or cons?

--

1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette

Using it for what? I've use it cleaning up anything that needs a good solvent/cleaner. But as for using it on fiberglass, don't ask me, and don't sue me if your car melts
Add pictures here
✖
Ken, instead of giving a sarcastic answer, you could have looked it up and saw that it is used in the gas tank, and cleans fuel injectors & other parts of the intake system. Anyone that would use it on fiberglass would probably severely damage their car. That's why I asked "in" not "on" a 1992-1996 LT1.
--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
✖

Lucas Fuel Treatment is a better product. http://tinyurl.com/ljvzj been using it for years.....
my2¢
--
'Key
=====

Add pictures here
✖

I've used Lucas and Chevron's Techron - I lean more towards Techron. I have also have my 2000 FI's cleaned at a shop, and I saw very good results.
Empty3 2000 White Coupe 1990 White Coupe
Add pictures here
✖

✖

Why should I? I'm looking at an aerosol can of Berryman's B-12 Chemtool right now, know full well what it's used for, although I wouldn't suggest spraying it into an gas tank
and

Add pictures here
✖
Ken wrote:

Exactly. It was originally made for cleaning external carburetor parts. I've used it for years to clean any type of small moving parts, springs etc. and have never heard of anyone using it as a gasoline additive.
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.berrymanproducts.com/Default.aspx?tabid 0
--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
✖

This is probably confused with: B-12 CHEMTOOL® GAS TREATMENT CARB CLEANER Formulated with High Energy Solvent Technology (H.E.S.T.) to clean all internal fuel system circuits by chemically dissolving varnish, carbon, and gum deposits. Thoroughly cleans fuel jets, carburetor circuits, fuel pump, and combustion chamber for faster starts, smoother idling and maximum fuel economy. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor safe. Part #0112 NET 11 fl. oz. Pour Bottle http://www.berrymanproducts.com/Default.aspx?tabid 0
--
'Key
=====

Add pictures here
✖
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080606090201050302060109 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Ken wrote:

I think they market a pour in tank cleaner now-a-days.......

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler