Chevrolet Recall

GM has recalled more than a million cars because a heavy key chain or an ac cidental pull on it can turn off the ignition. My Cruz and Malibu Hybrid a
re not recalled and even a heavy pull cannot turn off the ignition. On my 2000 Corvette a gentle pull can turn it off. It has a slotted notch in the key for a ring. No recall on Corvettes.
It is easy to restart an auto or manual if you are an experienced driver.
Question: Should GM be putting out a recall on some C5s?