Chevy Museum - Cherry Corvettes - Pictures

I have temporarily posted some beautiful pictures of a private museum to my web site for your viewing pleasure. Incredible cars - all convertibles.
www.bobstoytrainrepair.com
Trains? Spare me please...
Bob Drake wrote:

Click the Museum tab.
Duh - I'll get the hang of this internet thing one of these days... Thanks