Chevy Vettefest Chicago

We are happy to announce that Championship Auto Shows, Inc. has purchased the Chevy Vettefest shows that take place in Chicago at the McCormick Place.

These shows were established by Mid America Promotions' Ken Hanna and Al Fierke and have been successful for over 20 years. Catering exclusively to the Chevrolet and Corvette enthusiasts, these shows are the largest indoor All Chevy shows and swap meets in the country.

The 24th Annual Fall Show will take place November 4-5, 2006 at McCormick Place-North, with our Spring 25th Anniversary show taking place April 1-2, 2006 in the fantastic McCormick Place-South building.

This show features literally HUNDREDS of swap meet spaces, a wide variety of Chevy specialty vendors, (including Corvette Centrel, Mid America Motorworks, Inc. Purky Vette, D&M Corvette) and a whole lot more.

For the November show, we have an incredible "Supercar Showcase" with some of the rarest and most desireable Chevy Muscle and Race Cars ever seen. This includes the Grumpys Toy VIII 1970 Camaro Pro Stocker, several incredible COPO cars, the Gibb/Harrell Nova, the Berger/Arons Camaro and a collection of THREE 1965 Z-16 Chevelles, including the very first Big Block Chevelle, several 396/425 Corvettes and more. The list of rare Corvettes that will be on display is unbelieveable and it spans everything from the earliest 53 all the way up to the new '06 Z06. A variety of coveted 427/435s, Split Windows, 56-60s and more will be there, both 100% stock and highly modified.

Noted Corvette Expert and author Noland Adams will be on hand to talk to enthusiasts and sign his books and posters and he will also be showing his own 1953 Corvette, which is the very car from the US Postal Services Postage "Sporty Car" Stamp Series.

The Safety 1 "Fire Safety For Kids" Flamed 73 Camaro Drag racer and the crew will be on hand with coloring books and more for the kids too.

If you are a Chevy or Corvette owner or one of our many AutoRama or World of Wheels vendors, we would love to have you join us in Chicago.

We are extremely excited about these events and look forward to seeing all of you there, whether as a participant or a spectator!

If you need any information or would like to join us, feel free to e-mail me snipped-for-privacy@autorama.com or call Bob Ashton (248) 373-1700

See the website

bashton