clap clap I'm out

Selling my 94 Vette. Because I need a year-around car that combines performance and style that the vette gave me + winter security that my 4x4 ranger gave me. But only want 1 car (room + insurance are factors). had
listed the vette in paper, response was light due to high asking price. I'm looking at the 3 series xi from BMW (AWD) and the Caddy STS 4 (AWD). If I don't get cash for the vette, I may just have to sacrifice it as a trade in. 94 six speed, White w/ Black leater 27k miles , New Eagle F1s
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

G'luck RS..
--
"Key"
=====

Well it's gone, got just under 12k on trade in..wait a couple weeks til the rear tires go low. (leaky rims) snicker!!!, Got an 06 BMW 325xi with a 6 speed, a nice 4 season car for Philly area.with 4 brand new run flats and all maintenance for 2 years and all warrenty til 2011 Ill be set for a while. Later all!
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

g'luck with your Beemer.... they both do have four wheels :-)
see ya on the two wheeled groups
--
"Key"
=====