Climate control and stereo

I cant hear the speakers anymore and the climate control is not working anymore. I had to change my heater coil and when I put the dash back together I could not find a connection to one of the cables. Now the
speakers wont work or the heater.
I suspect that not connecting everthing back up has something to do with it not working.
Marty wrote:

Wow! you're good! I thnk that fixed it!