clock

Have a 60 corvette but clock finally stopped after 47 years. Does any one know where I can send it for repair? Casey

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=corvette+clock+repair&btnG=Google+Search and http://www.clockwks.com/Corvettex.html

I'd second Bob's recommendation: http://www.clockwrks.com
Here are several more: http://corvetteclocks.com / http://www.corvettespecialtiesofmd.com / http://www.bobsspeedometer.com/bobs /
fix it yourself. seems to me that this is a wind up clock that does so via a small electric motor when the engine is running or ignition is on. Remove the clock from the dash, open the case should be a set of contacts ( that usually pit or corode) clean them up with an old 'point file' ( since your car still uses pints in the ignition I assume you use or know what they are.... or use fine emery paper then spray the whole clock out with brake clearer ( non-residual type) to get rid of old dirt laden oil and use sewing machine or clock oil on the works .... test, reasemble and put back in the car
worth a try anyway since you have to pull the clock to send for repair anyway