Clutch selection for a 1970 BB

No, I didn't see it, and the repair bill said they outsourced that item. If Ric is correct and he customarily is, I'd be hearing gear rattle without the dual-mass, and I do not. I'm not sure what the noise is. It is most noticeable when turning at low speeds, after I've driven the car a bit. In a somewhat lame defense of the dealer, they did wash and wax the car before I finally got it back, after 13 days in their shop.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

Reply to
CardsFan

Even though I have always placed Vettes or Hot Rods with auto trans with Harleys and training wheels, but a TipTronic would be nice to me..

Would have to get rid of the auto shifter sticking up out of the console though :-) There is just something about that straight gate and shift pattern indicator that turns me off...

And it's totally pers>

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to