Clutch selection for a 1970 BB

Page 2 of 2
RicSeyler wrote:

Me thinks, we've the answer to the "paddle-shifter/Tiptronic" question. PJ
Even though I have always placed Vettes or Hot Rods with auto trans with Harleys and training wheels, but a TipTronic would be nice to me..
Would have to get rid of the auto shifter sticking up out of the console though :-) There is just something about that straight gate and shift pattern indicator that turns me off...
And it's totally personal and not rational :-)
PJ wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I put a Dual Friction behind my 327 and have no complaints. It's a pretty firm grab, but I like it. A lot... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?