CnV Vettes

Any one had any dealings with CnV vettes in Arizona? Interesting in one they have but I am in Ga. I am leary of buying site unseen and having it
shipped.
Thanks, gjt

smell the roses, do a few side trips, that way someone else doesn't have the fun of trucking it to you. It will be a trip to remember and a once in a lifetime adventure. In most cases it will sadly be the most it will be driven. If you're to busy or the Corvette is to expensive to do that, you may not even need it. If you need an expensive decoration to put in your garage, buy a large flower pot, forget the flower, that takes up your time.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

any automotive savvy at all and go there you can come home with your hearts desire fulfilled. Unbelievable inventory. When you're buying/driving 30/40 year old machinery it can have problems.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Pete Ciadella who owns that company is a class guy. He'll help you with whatever you need to know. I'd never buy anything I didn't look at first, but rest assured you'd be dealing with a "stand-up" guy