CnV Vettes

Any one had any dealings with CnV vettes in Arizona? Interesting in one they have but I am in Ga. I am leary of buying site unseen and having it shipped.

Thanks, gjt

Reply to
gjt

Shouldn't be a problem. Fly up there, buy it, and drive it home, take your time, smell the roses, do a few side trips, that way someone else doesn't have the fun of trucking it to you. It will be a trip to remember and a once in a lifetime adventure. In most cases it will sadly be the most it will be driven. If you're to busy or the Corvette is to expensive to do that, you may not even need it. If you need an expensive decoration to put in your garage, buy a large flower pot, forget the flower, that takes up your time.

Reply to
Dad

The CnV in Arizona has had several issues on Corvette Forum.

Here are some:

I believe that CnV is a sponsor of Corvette Forum, and CF tends to nix any negative comments on their sponsors, so the fact that there is this much means there are some real unhappy campers.

I've heard from a few who have checked cars out at CnV in Arizona. Basically, they were very overpriced and not as represented.

I would NOT buy sight unseen from them and I'd line up someone to thoroughly check the car independently before signing and leaving with it.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

You get that same thing from

but if you have any automotive savvy at all and go there you can come home with your hearts desire fulfilled. Unbelievable inventory. When you're buying/driving 30/40 year old machinery it can have problems.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
kc10