Collector Insurance?

Hey guys is there a group consensus on which company to get "Collector Car Insurance"? i.e like Haggerty or Grundy, etc.?
I want to move my '94 6sp Ragtop from USAA.
And if I remember correct there is a specific caveat I need to be sure of. Some special wording on the "Agreed Value" section, if I'm not mistaken.
It hasn't been my daily driver for a couple of years (very little mileage per year), garage kept and I need to get it off USAA's Policy for the cost per/mile driven. Plus the replacement value USAA would settle on if it got totaled at it's current age.
Thanks!
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler