Conversion Kits c5

A friend wants to convert his c4 (1984) into a c5 using a kit offered by Corvettes West. He asked me to do some research for him since he is not using internet yet. I would like to find someone that has some experience
with these kits so that I can get feedback from someone other than the manufacturer. I can't seem to find anything out from Google. He is not interested in the value of the vehicle, only in what it will look like as compared with spending the money for a good condition c5. Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me about this product. Bert