Cool Link!

Here's a link to a touching website which is really appropriate for the day:

StingRay

that was pretty cool... thanks for posting..

Reply to
'Key

I have a CD of this song and play it often in my '99 Coupe.

How many of us had our first Vette experience during or as a result of the Vietnam war? I did. A friend was baby sitting a '66 convertible for a buddy who had shipped out. We took it out for a cruise down the blvd and I was hooked forever.

Reply to
utahbuck

Bought my first Vette from a guy at work who got drafted just prior to the Vietnam war... dunno what happened to him. Then I got called for a physical about 18 months later, by which time I had sold the 61 and bought a used 63. I joined the Navy rather than be drafted into the infantry. The 63 spent considerable time in storage over the following 5 years.

Reply to
WayneC