Coolant Capacity of '87 'vette

What's the coolant capacity of an '87 'vette? I've been all through the factory service manual and the owner's manual, and I sure can't find it.
Chuck Tribolet

Chuck Tribolet wrote:

there was a radiator and coolant flow change about that time so the '87 might be a bit more or less.
Might be better info in the C4 tech section of Corvetteforum.
-- pj