coolant changing

I have a 1999 Corvette and only 26000 miles of the car. I have been told that the coolant becomes gunky if it is not run more. I don't drive it to often
but keep it well maintained. Has anyone heard of this issue with coolant? Chirs snipped-for-privacy@hughes.net

What does your owners manual say, gunky is not the problem. The PH can get so that it wants to eat your system, have it checked.
I will read it and see what it says. Thanks