cops and corvettes

Page 2 of 2

Without thinking, I sewed a button onto my jacket early this morning. I'm nervous as hell wondering what that's going to reap me.
'Oh Man!!! <rolls eyes> What color is the sky in your world? And are the Unicorns saddle broken?'
REPLY: Oh man !! <shakes head both ways several times> When are you going to learn that when you do as you like in life apart from civil and moral laws....that your pride, arrogance, and rebellion catches up with you eventually ?
(dave wrote: REPLY: True ; if you stay on the good side of the law and law enforcement , you have nothing to worry about. Its when we think we are a law unto ourselves that we start reaping what we sow.)
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
dave wrote:

about others, being helpful not enough to satisfy certain self proclaimed righteous sects?
And isn't trying to control and pass judgment on people who's actions in question by these sects don't affect others lives really the biggest example of Arrogance, Pride and most important Utter Hypocrisy? Sure it is.
And Rebellion?!?! What was written from folk tales passed down through generations that professed what Jesus did? Hummm? Seems he rebelled against the status quoe didn't he?

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Ric, What does Jesus have to do with driving a corvette ? :-) I bet he'd keep the T-tops off though so he could feel the wind blowing through his long hair.
Dave, I do stay on the good side of the law as long as my Radar detector is beeping, Don't get me wrong.. I love flooring it from time to time.. My reccomendation is buy an Escort Passport 8500 Detector.. I have counted 6 potential speeding ticket situations it has helped me out of.
You guys all drive Vettes and DON'T expect to be pulled over....EVER??? Gimme a break....that's part of the thrill of driving one and one day passing the local mountie and wondering if he'll have to find a reason to stop you! Happened to me (I didn't pass one,this time) as I was driving home with my long blonde hair blowing in the beautiful Florida night, windows wide open, tunes crankin' and what do I see behind me? Yup! Local Mountie with a stupid excuse for stopping me and when he realized I was a local, he wanted to start a chit chat....sooo....chicks get stopped for sexist reasons. Mind you, I didn't mind all that much, 'cause he was hotter than you know what!!! But, I don't need to be pulled over for nothing! Who does??? I've taken her down South and gone inland where there are long stretches of quiet road where you can open her up....cuz let's face it, they NEED to be driven and hard sometimes. I'm like the girl next door and look like a typical Beach Chick...well I do live at the beach 'till the hurricanes change that.Hope the guy w/his night vision gets the girl!!! Git 'er done!!!
[...]
Heres a corvette police car !
http://www.bensware.com/firetrucks/dfwairport12StrikerVette.jpg
Thanks for the pic....never seen one....only Camaros a few years ago over in Ft. Lauderdale, on the Interstate and out in LA....had Mustangs.
Wonder what's under that hood?
well if you liked that one, you'd love this one !
http://www.eslurf.com/photos/vetcop.jpg
beats a camaro anyday... I'd start speeding just to keep up with it.
E_Tar 77 Vette
Thanks E_Tar.............notice it says DRUG SEIZED VEHICLE..........bet all the cops wish they had one like that!
Cyndy 99 C5 Pewter Targa Top
yup, and it has C4 wheels :-)