Corsa Power Pulse installed

Put the new exhaust system on today, in a friend's garage. He has a lift, which made it nice. I don't think I'd have liked to do this with jackstands. Start to finish it took 2 hours with 3 guys working. Simple
job really. I still have to haul the old system off to a friend's barn for storage, but that's for another day.
I love the look and test-driving in town and on the interstate, I like the sound. Not so loud as to be obnoxious, not a pain inside the car at 70-plus, but there at just the right volume when I hit the throttle enough. Very occasional backfire when I'm dropping down through the gears. Is that normal or something to be avoided?
Anyway highly recommended. Sure looks way better than the stock stuff that had 82K miles on it.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

do, much safer. I've had 4 sets of Corsa so far and have been satisfied with the great sound from them. The only negative is that the C6 comes up just a little short of sound for some reason. Down side to the great sound is the nose dive your gas mileage can make - enjoy.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51