Corvette forums questions

I understand that if a forum is private, the owner can do whatever they want to do. I always thought corvette owners are free spirited, anyone know why
corvetteforum.com is run by moderators who will censor so many posts? And yet, corvetteforum.com has probably the most users on it? I don't get it.
is digitalcorvettes.com little less restrictive?

Restrictive of what? None of them needs to tolerate bad manners or obnoxious posts. In the news groups it's easy to just kill file jerks and go on about Corvette business. Just like your Corvette, if you have one, they run their forum like they want to, not how the members think it should be run. I belong to most of them and never ran into a problem and I have voiced some strong opinions.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51