Corvette frame FS

Complete frame for 1979 Corvette. Brand new. Includes rebuilt rear end. Complete new suspension. Steering box, brake lines, gas lines - all new. Fits 1977 to 82 Corvettes ( please confirm this before
buying). I am posting this for a friend. You can call Mike at 383-0393 or email me at and I will forward the message. The frame is located in Dieppe, New Brunswick. Asking $5500.00. For pictures, please go to the following website: