CORVETTE KEY RING Made to order...Your Model n year..

Hand Made 2" x 3" heavy acrylic. You email me your model and year. Front shows a picture of the corvette,how many were made that year,and base
price. Back show a picture of the engine,cid,hp. $4.99 plus $2 S/H (my actual cost) shipped from Ohio on Mondays only. If you want to see it go to eBay and type #6542674955 in search.. Thank you, Hugh in Ohio

how many names do you use to post your spam dave? why don't you get a real ISP?
--
"Key"

that's ok, most web-tvers don't understand don't have a clue :-)
--
"Key"