Corvette sound system ideas?

I have the original radio in my 63 accessible at this time. The radio worked fine on AM + FM when parked it many years ago. I had a selfmade, portable,
low-tech cassette system w/2speakers that I removed from the car when not using. Is there current technology using a portable MP3 type music device w/wireless speakers that I could slip under the dash or in the luggage compartment behind the seats? Is there a way to incorporate the existing speaker into a system? I have no desire to cut-in any speakers to door panels, etc. or remove the existing radio. Thanx- lib
There are FM transmitters for MP3 players available. One one of our club members uses one on his '65.