Corvette with Boat Trailer

Anyone have a link to a story about someone who had towed a boat on a trailer and backed in to a boat launch with vette sinking -- I think it was a yellow C5 coupe ?

Add pictures here
✖
You could try googling this NG for the link. seems like the subject was bad day at the lake or some such.
Vette88 wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Vette88 wrote:

'vette color. Included an Escalade that tried to pull out the 'vette & and the boat and the Caddy also slipped into the water. If I find anything will post a link here.
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe

A link to the vid and some pictures was posted in the group then. I'll see if I can find it, but it was a really long time back. And, yes, it was a yellow 'Vette. Ended up completely submerged (salt water is correct) and rendered pretty much useless.
Add pictures here
✖