Corvette ZRI 600hp...

to the 600hp Vette lovers salivating that it gets 100hp/liter... big deal.

the new 911GT2 gets 147hp/liter...from a twin-turbo 3.6 liter, 6-cylinder engine.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

Are you freakin serious?

Try 187 Horsepower per Liter!

1012 RW HP with a twin-turbo 5.4 liter...

My Name Is Nobody

we're talking about production cars here...

that being said, the new 911 GT2 at 147hp/liter (530bhp from a TT 3.6 liter,

6 cyclinder) blows everything else away By-Far...including the Enzo and LP640

the new 911 GT2 is also special because it's the first 911 to: crack the 200+ mph have over 500bhp

and it's the fastest yet, at 0-60 in 3.6 seconds

...Question?

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

Who is?

You were talking about some paltry 147hp/liter. That ain't shit, I was setting you straight. Questions?

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

lol - you're an idiot...

i was comparing this, the 911 GT2 to the ZR1 'Vette...in regards to hp/liter..since it seems every article on the web about this 600hp Vette talks about it acheiving 100hp/liter

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

No Lawrence Lugar, you are the Idiot. You come into the Corvette forum spewing some stupid shit about some ugly ass foreign car trying to stir up some trouble. You made some asinine statement about horsepower power per liter, like that by itself means anything, I blew your small man shit out of the water with yet another American made car, and you just can't leave well enough alone... Whaaa....

My Name Is Nobody

why are you so bitter? i was just stating the facts. about the ZRI in comparison to another car.

me stating the facts, makes you mad...? you want the Vette to only shine on the best of lights, you can't stand to hear about it taking a backseat?

...you have issues if you get this riled up.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

I'm not sure who is the real idiot here. Do you expect that coming into any car newsgroup and saying how a different car is faster or better is going to go un-noticed? And aside from stating the facts (as you might say), what is the point... to try to educate or rile up feathers so to speak? I'm thinking the latter.

Besides stating numbers, it takes more than hp to win a race. But of course you know this, right ?

Reply to
observer

:>we're talking about production cars here... :>

:>that being said, the new 911 GT2 at 147hp/liter (530bhp from a TT 3.6 liter, :>6 cyclinder) blows everything else away By-Far...including the Enzo and :>LP640 :>

:>

:>

:>

:>the new 911 GT2 is also special because it's the first 911 to: :>crack the 200+ mph :>have over 500bhp :>

:>and it's the fastest yet, at 0-60 in 3.6 seconds :>

:>

:>

:>

:>

:>...Question?

Do you own a Porsche at all? You didn't a month ago.

It's nice to brag about cars you don't own and will never own, Lawrence.

:>>> the new 911GT2 gets 147hp/liter...from a twin-turbo 3.6 liter, 6-cylinder :>>> engine. :>>>

:>>

:>> Are you freakin serious? :>>

:>> Try 187 Horsepower per Liter! :>> 1012 RW HP with a twin-turbo 5.4 liter... :>>

:>>

:>>

:>> :>

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

I don't recall anyone hanging out a "trolls welcome" sign. It's obvious why this dipstick posted here. Let's all let it go.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

---snip the cursing---

Reply to
'Key

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 03:33:29 -0800, "Lawrence Lugar" wrote

Larry I think you missed the point. the 100hp per litre is for a push rod engine. not an OHC exotic engine. The fact GM can do this without having to build a 4 valve per cyl OHC engine is pretty remarkable. And how much is that Porsche as compared to the Corvette?. I have owned 2 Porsches and 3 Corvettes I can only afford used Porsches (Not counting the Boxters) I can afford NEW Corvettes.

Dex

dexter miami

i actually like the ZR1; this post was not meant to dog it. i think the ZR1 will put all the other supercars out to shame - it looks very promising.

620bhp. 215mph top speed. 0-60mph 3.5 seconds. 3200lbs curb weight. $100K, which seems like alot initially - but compared to others in its class, it's a bargain by-far.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

Reply to
Bob I