Corvettes - Classic Cars - and Hot Links

Now that we are spending more time inside, I found some websites that will be of interest to all Corvette, and Classic Car owners. I also included "General Interest" links to pages that I and others
found to be COOL.............. Click on: Classic Cars- Corvettes and Hot Links on this page: