Coverter, Soleniod Pack & Shift Kit + Labor for $1700!!

Am I getting a awesome deal? I have a Ford Expedition 1997 that wil only go into reverse but no other gears. I wanted to see if the deal offered to me (Coverter,
Soleniod Pack & Shift Kit + Labor) $1700 is at a good price. Anyone care to chime in?
Thanks, Kali Kid
Why not just fix the trans and leave that other crap on the shelf.
Vito

Not sure why it needs a converter.... since yours works.
-W