Coverter, Soleniod Pack & Shift Kit + Labor for $1700!!

Am I getting a awesome deal? I have a Ford Expedition 1997 that wil only go into reverse but no other gears. I wanted to see if the deal offered to me (Coverter, Soleniod Pack & Shift Kit + Labor) $1700 is at a good price. Anyone care to chime in?

Thanks, Kali Kid

Reply to
kali kid

Why not just fix the trans and leave that other crap on the shelf.

Vito

Reply to
Uncle_vito

Not sure why it needs a converter.... since yours works.

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino