Crack

Anyone have a crack for Paintshop proX? Thanks in advance

Pluto wrote:

belive you've posted to the wrong newsgroup.
TomC '90ZR1 #792
LOL You made me look to see if I was in my PhotoShop or Design group :-)
But you would of gotten reamed for asking for a Serial Number Generator. We pay for our stuff.
Pluto wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler