creak in rear 01 c5

Just picked up my blue convertible. Love it. Great car. Loved my 96, would STILL love my 96... 05 is just better. (c4 may have been more fun)
Anyway, I am very partricular and found 3 problems. 2 I can deal with
Stiching on top driver side of seat starting to seperate. black seat, so white shows. Maybe some magic marker will hide the white.
Front bumper does not line up exactly right. who really knows, bottom line, I paid the right price and it looks good so I am leaving it.
Creaking: When I test drove the car, I caught some creaking as I let off the clutch. He said he would check it out. Tells me many noises standard on Corvette and this is one of those things. I have a 4 month warrenty so I am wondering if this IS normal, or what you may suggest I check out.
PS: Gas mileage city today was about 17.5. Then I relly drove it 10.5. All good.

BS, the only acceptable noise in the C5 coupe was when you ran past 100 MPH the windows leak air, and the shifter rattles over 4 grand in third. Drivers seat has a zipper in the back, easy change.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

My '04 had a "creak" when I went in the driveway at a 45 to keep the front from dragging. The spring pack in the rear was loose. Kinda scary. They had changed the fuel pump previously and had to drop the rear end. I believe it was improperly re-attached.
Just went from Fresno to LA and back. Got 24.9 mpg doing 80 mph up and down the Grapevine. Not bad for a Z06.
Ed
The creaking may be the torque tube noise on the C-5 when starting out. Not all of them have it. It is addressed in the OEM video. It concerned me at first, but the video cleared it up.