Cyndy is leading a double life!!!

I was getting bored and I decided to click on Cyndy's (Cynthia Delillo) profile and I see where she's been spending her time. She's been over in alt.gossip.celebrities under another name, VetteLova. Now comes
the scary part for Ric - she's been very active in a discussion entitled " Straight celebs never married over 50 " Be afraid Ric! Be very afraid! Hey, maybe my earlier "vision" of Cyndy wasn't too far off the mark! Hee, Hee, Hee! And I don't want to worry Dad, but here's a direct quote from Cyndy "George Clooney is getting close, but looks oh,soooo good!! Gotta be more............Barry Manilow? " Now Dad, when you said that you'd "rather look like Harpo Marx than George Looney ", you just may have scared Cyndy off! *LOL* Although there's still hope if we tell her you look a bit like Barry Manilow! Ewww! *LOL
You slay me....Gotta admit Georgie is one gorgeous man.....Barry Manilow was part of the over 50 Never Been Married Topic,,,,
Still think Dad sounds oh so cute! But, did Harpo Marx have hair....can't remember that far back...LOL!!1
VetteLova
Harpo had a comb-over, now Zeppo had some hair! LOL
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
King of the comb-overs: Donald Trump!!! Melania can have him!!!
I'll still take Dad!
cyndy wrote:

Yah, what's up with Trump? Is that really a comb-over or does he just have a really bad rug or really bad hair?
Only Melania knows for sure......purrrrrrrr!!!!!

nah, there are other gold-diggers that also know :-)
my2
--
"Key"

Yup, probably a whole lot more...........you're right!
Ewe, I'd rather not know....................
Cyndy
RicSeyler wrote:

Ric, can I safely assume that Groucho got his name because he had no hair? *LOL
Hey Cool Jet!
For halloween I was Elvira and hated for the night to end.....maybe my double is Elvira.................except for the wig.....it was soooo hot and Halloween here in Florida was hot! Still fun, tho!
We have all been having way too much fun and not really talking 'bout cars...........
Here's an up and coming youngsta to watch: Travis Cope......just might be the next Jeff Gordon one day. His Dad is Mike Cope, who races, and owns Brandon Racetrack. Check the kid out............making his parents very proud and he's a nice kid, as well! His racesuits are by LeafRacewear.
You heard it here first!
Cyndy must have a thing for the "Smart-strong-silent-with-more-vettes-than-the-rest-of-us" type = Dad

I look at it like she likes things she can't have. ;-p
Meaning,,,,,,ummmmm....what? I love smart and strong, but, silent????? NEVER!!!!!! What more could I want? I have all of you to trade barbs with!!!