Dealer woes

I recently bought a '92 from American Sportscar Center. While the initial purchase was ok the post sales support in documenting the car for emissions, tax and tag was a hassle. I can no longer recommend
this dealer.
So what else is new..????

its always a good idea to have your documentation verified before you finalized your transaction.
just my2
--
"Key"
========
Fake Name wrote:

In December I bought a 1995 Corvette from American Sports Car Center, and I had absolutely no problems with the sale or any problems licensing the vehicle, or problems with the operation of it in any way. I strongly recommend this dealership!!!
--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette