Decode This! Classic Car VIN Decoder

I'm the developer of a new Classic Car VIN decoder website named Decode This! ( ) We are a single source for decoding
classic American VINs as well as providing detailed information on those VINs.
So far we've added the following GM Cars:
1960-1967 All Chevrolet Passenger Cars (Bel Airs, Impalas, Malibus, Super Sport 396s, etc.) 1953-1974 Corvettes 1967-1971 Camaros 1967-1971 Pontiac Firebird
I'm currently doing data entry on Chevy cars and would really appreciate you testing out the decoder by entering your VINs. If you come across a problem I'd really appreciate knowing.
We also offer the only WAP VIN decoder (decode VINs using your phone or PDA wirelessly) that I know of. We're constantly adding new VIN patterns to our database, so if we don't decode your car today, check back tomorrow... Please contact me if you need more information. Also visit our blog at for a constant update of what we're doing!
Thank you,
Richard Brown