Does anyone have an 06/LS2 ??

Im picking up a new BLue one with 6 speed this coming friday in Michigan and driving it back home to Northern Illinois. Im so grateful to have been blessed to do this. After much consideration, ive decided to sell the 1970 BB Vette and go 'hi tech' with a 2006. (havent sold the BB yet)

Anyways, just wondering if anyone has a new one ? Any problems ? Totally satisfied ? Im considering a Maggie done by Lingenfelter --- any thoughts , info, tips, etc. on this mod ? Do you think the factory exhaust is sufficient for a Maggie install ?

Thanks, Dave

1970 BB, 4 speed (m21) , 370 rear, numbers matching drivetrain, blue/blue, 65,xxx miles, frame up restoration completed last year, motor buildup completed 2 years ago : 540 h.p/600 tq according to Desktop Dyno. Number 2 condition. Trophy winner . Paint is near perfect. Will be asking about $33-36 k. after some investigation. Email me if sincerely interested.
Reply to
dave

I have an 06 C6 with an LS2....I love it

Pictures, timeslips, dyno video of it here:

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

I have an 06 C6 with an LS2....I love it

Pictures, timeslips, dyno video of it here:

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

I have an 06 C6 with an LS2....I love it

Pictures, timeslips, dyno video of it here:

xblazinlv

Congratulations on your 06/LS2! With all the Mods you have planned Dave, sounds like you will have a serious Street Racer! Reminds me of that old tune...I can't drive 55!!! Best of luck with your new Toy. Keep us posted on the Mods Dave!

Reply to
Fred Jividen

'''Congratulations on your 06/LS2! With all the Mods you have planned Dave, sounds like you will have a serious Street Racer! Reminds me of that old tune...I can't drive 55!!! Best of luck with your new Toy. Keep us posted on the Mods Dave!'

REPLY: Thanks Fred. Shes sitting in the driveway right now . Drove it from the dealer on a 5 hour trip --- best trip ive ever made ! Ive decided to go for the Procharger P-1SC-1 with Dynatech Header Exhaust System and Corsa catback with tips --- should gross about 625 h.p. according to ATI's brochures. Should be an interesting experience .

Dave

Reply to
dave