Don't believe Corvette owners lies about supposed fuel economy

The Prius runs the AC off the battery.

I checked out the Malibu hybrid and noted that the mileage was not good compared to the Camry - now I know why. The Malibu hybrid has no electrical comp>>>

Reply to
Bob Drake

This is also the truth---13-15 mpg around town--"86 Coupe. Not too good but the car runs well, so i'm a little confused on the good MPG's i'm seeing here.

Reply to
joevett

Reply to
Bob I

My 2005 C6 coupe automatic has consistently averaged 15.6 mpg over a 3 year period for a total of 9000 miles, 99% shopping and misc. trips. My 2001 Olds Aurora v8 gets 15.3 for the same kind of driving. Both get 28 mpg on the freeway at 70mph.

Reply to
Ron Stewart

:>This is also the truth---13-15 mpg around town--"86 Coupe. :>Not too good but the car runs well, so i'm a little confused on the good :>MPG's i'm seeing here. :>

:> Joevette

Here's a link for you, Joe. At least the C6's get great mileage. :)

Sarah Czepiel

Given a choice, which would you rather drive?

AJM '93 40th Anniversary Edition coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

Reply to
John Smith

Reply to
joevett

During the 3 years I've had the C6 it has gone 9000 miles while the Olds has only gone 2000 miles. My wife doesn't drive anymore, so it looks pretty obvious which one I LOVE to drive!

Reply to
Ron Stewart

:>It's an '86 in very good condition so I do not beat on it. It is a Corvette :>though and needs a little "push" once in a while as a reminder:) My wife :>doesn't drive it--she complains about the cabin size,rough ride etc... Fine :>with me! At least she hasn't asked for the garage back :) Sarah thanks :>for the link--i'm going to look at it now :> Joevette

You're welcome Joe. :)

:>> Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>>

:>>> On Fri, 16 May 2008 19:50:30 GMT, "joevett" wrote: :>>>

:>>> :>This is also the truth---13-15 mpg around town--"86 Coupe. :>>> :>Not too good but the car runs well, so i'm a little confused on the :>>> good :>MPG's i'm seeing here. :>>> :>

:>>> :> Joevette :>>>

:>>> Here's a link for you, Joe. At least the C6's get great mileage. :) :>>>

:>>>

:>

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel