Dont laugh 96 lt4 vs 2005 corvette

I have the lt4 and love it. My week end car. I have been looking at the 2005 mustang gt for every day car.
I have not been able to drive one yet. Anyone ever test drive or
drive the mustang that can tell me how it was.
There are very very few things not to like about the C4. The one biggie is that it feels kind of loose at higher speeds ( nothing like my 93 c4 convertible was). I wonder if the quality of the newer mustang will be better.
Thanks
What's a mustang gt? Wrong group. Try again, subject says "2005 corvette".