door locks keep operatiing

My 95 has the pke system. I is trying to lock and unlock the doors (rapidly) while driving, beyond taking the fuse for the locks out any suggestions?
I had the door ajar (identity crisis) switch out and it seems to be ok, ordered a new one anyway. Anyone got any ideas. The manuels don't seem to help.
95 arctic white 04 lemans limited conv