ECM Computer wiring

I am currently working on a '94 Corvette. Not sure what model, but i have been trying to do the diagnostic's on it and my MT2500 scanner is telling me that it cant communicate with the computer. I have been
told that none of the ealershiops have the paper copies anymore of the wiring. Its all on computer now and they wont take the effort to look it up for me. I have been told that the fuses and possibly the fusable link off of the starter maybe the reason. Does anyone have the service manuals for this car that shows the wiring breakdown for the main computer so that i can check for power on the appropriate wires? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Brian Titusville FL

What you need is the Helms manual and sadly it's currently out of stock: http://tinyurl.com/27tl58 Join the Corvette Forum and ask over there. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f  Someone will have it and either let you borrow or buy it.
There's no reason that the local stealership won't have shop manuals for your car. They just don't want you using theirs.
The reason your scanner won't work is because you're 'Vette was made in between the transition between an ODBI car and an ODBII. You'll need an OBDI scanner with an OBDII ALDL connection.
What is wrong with the car?
TomC '90ZR1 #792

No start. Has spark. No fuel pressure. It has been sitting under a cover for the last 11 months. I have a MT2500 Scanner w/OBDII connection. I have the other 2 connections for OBDI and previous. The OBDII connection is the only connection that i can find. When i put in the VIN # the scanner tells me to use the K9 (personality key) and the OBDII connection. After I do all of this input and go to connect it tells me that the scanner cant communicate with the computer. IT did mention something about the ALDL connection. But Im not familiar with that connection type. I have to get with the owner of this car and see if i can get it moved away from the wall it sits near. I cant see the fuse box on the right side of the dashboard. This car needs alot of TLC in order to make it worth more than slavage value as it sits right now.
Brian

you can buy a service manual. google is your friend.. http://tinyurl.com/258lnd
--
"Key"
=====

I thank you for the information. Have a nice day/night.
Brian