EGR valve

Any of you guys ever chenge the EGR valve? I've got a 1998 LT-1, Is this something you recommend being done in the shop? How difficult?

the common LS1 engines in the 1998 let me know and I'll look it up. Why do you think it's an EGR valve problem?
anything that has exhaust going to it or in it has the potential to be a problem due to corrosion! about 1/2 the time it is the passageways plugged up. Greg