Electrical - turn indicators stay on

My '84 'vette's dash illumination does not work after I washed the car. The turn signal indicators and the high beam indicator stay on. Does this mean
a bad ground at one of the lights? If that is correct what is the best way to check the ground at each light?
Thanks for your help.
Art
No that is a bad ground for the digital dash. As I remember there are 2 places where it could be under passenger side of the dash the other is the bell housing under the hood at the 10 o'clock position. If that doesn't work then it is in the dash cluster. go here http://www.corvettefever.com/howto/24899 /

The
mean