End Of American Cars..??

I went a different direction; but it seems are heads are in the same place. After buying 6 new Corvettes in a row and a series of other vehicles new; I decided to let someone else take the hit. This year I bought an 02 Avalanche and an 01 Corvette. On each I spent the $1,500 and bought a 4 year GMPP warranty with $100 deductible. I will drive these cars into the ground; but the original owner took the 50% depreciation. This way I get a fairly new vehicle that is under warranty; but my vehicle payments are under $250 as compared to the $1,000 payment I was paying on new cars.

Reply to
Anon

Reveille worked, object still animate.

Warning--old age does cause softening of a lot of body parts. Second to the brain, the most notable softening is in the fingernails. These are now much more gentle on lacquer and clearcoat when used to remove insect carcasses and tree-sap spots. Not as good though for stripping insulation from electrical wire. {{:-)

Reply to
PJ