Eratic idle - Stalls in idle

I have a 1995 Chevy tracker that has an erratic idle and stalls in idle. I have tried a new air filter , new fu le filter, tune ups, but they did not
help at all. I have also installed a new catalytic converter.
What else could cause this problem?
There's so many things, it would be cheaper for you to take it somewhere. It could be anything from your idle control sensor to the ECM. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to play the blind replacement game.
--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible
rango25 wrote:

I agree. Could be a lot of things but it sure does sound like a vacuum leak.