Eratic idle - Stalls in idle

I have a 1995 Chevy tracker that has an erratic idle and stalls in idle. I have tried a new air filter , new fu le filter, tune ups, but they did not help at all. I have also installed a new catalytic converter.

What else could cause this problem?

Reply to
rango25

There's so many things, it would be cheaper for you to take it somewhere. It could be anything from your idle control sensor to the ECM. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to play the blind replacement game.

Reply to
Charlie

I agree. Could be a lot of things but it sure does sound like a vacuum leak.

Reply to
Jeff Farrar