Ethanol in C4--L98 -- injectors?

Ethanol is coming in quantity to the West Coast eventually. Refiners have to sort out dry shipment issues and figure out a way to cover those costs. So, I'm not here to debate the joys and evils of ethanol.
The local service advisor (born only months before my L-98 rolled out of Bowling Green) has only offered that the 10% limit on Ethanol was based on, 'critical fuel system components.' He doesn't know which ones. Parts counter had a long line Friday afternoon so didn't talk to them yet.
Thanks to Dad's research, the IOWACORN site targets the insulation in the windings of (some/most/?) injectors from 1988 to 1993. (Bosch ain't perfect.)
My injectors are behaving like it's time for a flow check so I'll just replace all eight with ethanol tolerant injectors.
Does anyone already know a part number of an updated injector (with same flow rating) that will tolerate ethanol up to say E-85?
-- PJ