Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend

Hi, I've posted some photos from the ESCW autoX on imageshack. I don't belong to any corvette clubs or forums yet, so if you do feel free to post the link so other vette fans can see them.

I've searched the web looking for other autoX pics but so far I've only found pics from the show and other activities. There was at least one other person taking pics that day and I'd like to see if they got a pic of my car autocrossing.

That was my first time and I had a blast! There's nothing like sending your vette into a 4 wheel slide and not having to worry about getting a traffic ticket. hehe

Except for compressing and reducing the size, the photos are just as I shot them. (no cropping, color enhancing etc.)

Here's the link-

I hope you enjoy them

Reply to
01 C5

I can't believe the body roll on most of those cars ......terrible The 59 , yea but the newer cars ???????????

Reply to
kickstart

So you have never ran an autocross course, or worked at one? It looks about normal from what I have seen, ran, or work at. Even the hard-line full time racers will be about the same. This one looks like a NCCC slow speed event and there are plenty of pictures to verify that at

Pick a club, many have their event pictures posted. Note also that some of those cars are carrying a passenger which is now allowed at some events.

Reply to
Dad

You'll note that #58 car (looks to me like a '68) has very minimal body roll. But it takes time and money to do that, and as you can see that's no family car, it's all business.

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino