FA: 1957 Bel Air w / Corvette Fuel Injection But Now

OK It's Buy Now Time!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemF07875494&sspagename ­ME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A31

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 25 Jan 2006 20:27:36 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com puked:

This guy's been hammering the hell out of this auction and the bid price is less than half of the Buy It Now price. It's a nice looking ride. I don't know if it's worth 27k.
He should probably just hang on to it. I think I would... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Add pictures here
βœ–
The next bid hit reserve and the Buy Now has been lowered.
Add pictures here
βœ–