Ferrari wallpaper

For those who appreciate the prancing horse: http://www.members.cox.net/diamond_lake/galleryfour.htm
(working on a new group of C1 wallpapers...soon, I promise)

--
Angelo

Angelo de Mussi wrote:

Coincidentally, Angelo is the prancing horse's ass for posting here! *LOL*
Just beautiful......can't decide which one is my favorite.........
Thank you for sharing those.............
Cyndy

You're welcome. Next group up will be C1's, including some from Car Creations, and a gorgeous black 58:
http://www.members.cox.net/snedwords/GALLERY1958vette.htm
--
Angelo

You are soooo talented and this site is fortunate to have you...looking forward to the new group.
The red Ferrari is my dream car...saving my pennies....one of the Tampa Bay Bucs drives one around here and it is to die for.....the interior looks like butter!!!
Cyndy

Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
For true love you find a way....I'll scour the beach for lost gold.....hahahaha
For true love you find a way....I'll scour the beach for lost gold.....hahahaha
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070709020509000204090704 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Just price out 1qt of Ferrari REQUIRED oil.......... Ouchie.
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
cyndy wrote:

boat out to the bouys to dive/snorkle/spearfish quite often.

<reaches over and puts cold wash rag on your forehead>

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler