Ferrari wallpaper

For those who appreciate the prancing horse:

(working on a new group of C1 wallpapers...soon, I promise)

Reply to
Angelo de Mussi

Coincidentally, Angelo is the prancing horse's ass for posting here!

*LOL*
Reply to
Cool Jet

Just beautiful......can't decide which one is my favorite.........

Thank you for sharing those.............

Cyndy

Reply to
cyndy

You're welcome. Next group up will be C1's, including some from Car Creations, and a gorgeous black 58:

Angelo de Mussi

You are soooo talented and this site is fortunate to have you...looking forward to the new group.

The red Ferrari is my dream car...saving my pennies....one of the Tampa Bay Bucs drives one around here and it is to die for.....the interior looks like butter!!!

Cyndy

Reply to
cyndy

And you thought the maintenance cost of the Bimmer was high?

Reply to
Dad

For true love you find a way....I'll scour the beach for lost gold.....hahahaha

Reply to
cyndy

For true love you find a way....I'll scour the beach for lost gold.....hahahaha

Reply to
cyndy

Reply to
RicSeyler

GAS IS GETTING TO BE COSTLY ENOUGH.....WE'LL ALL BE ON BIKES OR WALKING SOON.....GOTTA HIT THE BEACH AND START MY HUNT! THEY JUST FOUND GOLD OFF THE KEYS....ANYBODY DIVE?

HECK...I WAS AT DOCTOR TODAY...HAVE WALKING PNEUMONIA...WE WON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT WHAT THAT COST!!!! I FEEL HORRIBLE.....................HAD TO GO,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to
cyndy

Corlette and I used to go down to her fathers house on Cujo Key and take the boat out to the bouys to dive/snorkle/spearfish quite often.

Uggggghh, that takes a while to get over too...

Reply to
RicSeyler

I only should be soooo lucky! The little fluff balls can't take care of me...I still have to take them out .....actually feel a bit better today...have a weddding next week (not mine) and I have to be at it....got a very hot dress!

Reply to
cyndy