Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Fiber Optic Cable Hunt
- Clams Canino
August 21, 2009, 12:47 am
rate this thread
An internet search for "end glow fiber optic cable" nets me a bunch of
lighting suppliers that sell it at my desired 1/8" size - but it's a 4
strand cable. OEM was a 16 strands of a very fine filament in the 1/8"
cable cable. I'd settle for 8 strands.
Seems they use smaller filament in the larger cables. I just can't find the
small stuff with the smaller filament.
So Dad? You havn't missed yet.... what you know about this?? :)
- » Direction indicators do not operate at all. 1970 350 cu in.
- — Next thread in » Chevy Corvette Forum
- » Passenger side door lock on C5-doesn't always work
- — Last Updated thread in » Chevy Corvette Forum
- » Mercedes ready to offer Car-to-X communications by end of year
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Mercedes Autos and SUVs