Fiber Optic Cable Hunt

An internet search for "end glow fiber optic cable" nets me a bunch of lighting suppliers that sell it at my desired 1/8" size - but it's a 4
strand cable. OEM was a 16 strands of a very fine filament in the 1/8" cable cable. I'd settle for 8 strands.
Seems they use smaller filament in the larger cables. I just can't find the small stuff with the smaller filament.
So Dad? You havn't missed yet.... what you know about this?? :)
-W
Nothing Huh?
-W

the