For UK Vette owners

Hello

I have some items on eBay under the American car section for sale. A uk frequencies radio, the Bose speaker units, cd changer and an ipod interface.

The radio is hard to get I know and also the Bose speaker amp units.

I have taken from my UK Corvette supplied C5 as I have fitted a sat nav unit.

I have taken the liberty of posting this as I know as an owner how hard it is in the UK to try and get these items.

Thanks

Reply to
yar