Front bose Speaker grille, 1992 coupe

He y'all, I have a need for a left front speaker grille for my 92 with bose, flame red, etc.
Anybody know of any late C4's red interior being parted out? Or where these
may be available. Tried the usuals, MAD, Ecklers, even Iggy Castro.
-GeorgeC 92 LT-1 Red/Red
Wavin'
These are not made anymore and the aftermarket guys do not have them yet. You can go to a shop that does interiors and have the carpet covers made to look original. That is the only solution unless you can find a wrecked one with the proper interior color. I used to live in Dallas and there was a corvette salvage place that had all kinds of corvette parts used. It was called Corvette Salvage.
GeorgeC wrote:

Actually, all I need is the "grille cloth". Everything, including plastic is fine.
-G

bose,
these

Contemporary Corvette in Pennsylvania. 800 367-8388. Ask for Rocky. If they don't have it, nobody has it.
--
Charlie Funk
Just Cruisin' Plus