Front bose Speaker grille, 1992 coupe

He y'all, I have a need for a left front speaker grille for my 92 with bose, flame red, etc.

Anybody know of any late C4's red interior being parted out? Or where these may be available. Tried the usuals, MAD, Ecklers, even Iggy Castro.

-GeorgeC

92 LT-1 Red/Red

Wavin'

Reply to
GeorgeC

john smith

Contemporary Corvette in Pennsylvania. 800 367-8388. Ask for Rocky. If they don't have it, nobody has it.

Reply to
Charlie Funk

Actually, all I need is the "grille cloth". Everything, including plastic is fine.

Reply to
GeorgeC