FS 1984 Vette

On E-bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 0012876715
Runs/Drives Needs Paint. BIN price $3750. Clear Texas Title

$3750 ??? more like $37.50 needs a LOT more than paint.. NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.89.244.139 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
--
"Key"
=====

RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
no offence 'key
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
and one of the best handling. Redbull wrote:

Redbull wrote:

Except for the 'bath' from the WSW, this sounds like the result of 22 years of dedicated maintenance and attention to small details.
-- PJ '89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe

ya got that right. it sure is a lot to do all at once...
my2 (left) :-)
--
"Key"
=====

Not surprising coming from someone who intentionally paid to have his Optispark hosed at the car wash.
Redbull wrote:

Hear ya ! thats why I completely rebuilt the engine, put an intake and carb, got away from the computer all together.

agree...
redone/replaced most of that.

mine work fairly well, after replacing a few things. still not near perfect though.

no side windows/doors leaks, after replacing weather stripping..

don't know about that, washer doesn't work :-)

agree ! - "Key"
what did you change it to and what was th eresult. I'm thinking of changing mine over to 3/2s.
Art

Changed my ceasfire to a 1990 TPI set up..runs great..very simple....all I needed was a reworked engine harness and the tpi & computer from a late model Vette...computer is mounted in the engine compartment same as in 1990...since I live in Florida I also removed the air pump and all the tubes into the manifold..just welded the holes closed..must have removed 10 lbs of garbage tubes,valves etc..really cleaned up the engine compartment.( Florida has No inspections of any kind ,no emissions ..Florida gave up 3-4 mil $$$ in highway funds and did away with all inspections which were costing the state 6-7 mil bucks.)

Edelbrock PERFORMER SERIESCarb, flat-top 30 over pistons. car runs excelant.. substantial HP boost..
--
"Key"
=====

none taken :-)