FS: 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991 Chevrolet Corvette) Singles

1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991 Chevrolet Corvette) Singles

I have for sale 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991 Chevrolet Corvette) Singles in MINT condition. Each card measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and features a full color photo of the "Corvette" on the front. The backs includes: production numbers, engine options, price, color, option styles, serial numbers, (of each car). Price $ .35 cents US (each) plus postage

Let me know which Corvette you own and I will match the card for your car.

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage costs to your destination. Thank you

Reply to
j. r. sinclair

responding to

infrared827 wrote: Hi!

I have a Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 1990-1991 90-91 Radiator Hose Kit for Sale.

100% BRAND NEW and never fitted FREE USA SHIPPING ! ! Factory, OEM

Please Do visit the URL below to view Item Details if you're interested

Thanks

Reply to
infrared827