FS: 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991 Chevrolet Corvette) Singles

1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991 Chevrolet Corvette) Singles
I have for sale 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991 Chevrolet Corvette) Singles in MINT condition.
Each card measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and features a full color photo of the "Corvette" on the front. The backs includes: production numbers, engine options, price, color, option styles, serial numbers, (of each car). Price $ .35 cents US (each) plus postage
Let me know which Corvette you own and I will match the card for your car.
Note: Photo available upon request.
Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage costs to your destination. Thank you
responding to http://www.motorsforum.com/corvette/fs-1991-collect-a-card-vette-set-1953-1991-chevrolet-cor-16425-.htm infrared827 wrote: Hi!
I have a Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 1990-1991 90-91 Radiator Hose Kit for Sale.
100% BRAND NEW and never fitted FREE USA SHIPPING ! ! Factory, OEM
Please Do visit the URL below to view Item Details if you're interested
http://bit.ly/N6v6PO
Thanks